DUBLIN, June 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Millimeter Wave Technology Market Competitive Analysis (2022-2027) and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global millimeter wave technology market is estimated at $1.98 billion in 2022 and should reach $4.95 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 20.12%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Millimeter Wave Technology market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Aviat Networks, Axxcss Wireless Solutions, CableFree Networks, Cisco Systems, Denso, Farran Technology, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff Matrix for the global millimeter wave technology market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global millimeter wave technology market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global millimeter wave technology market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Demand in Security Screening and Telecommunications Industry
4.1.2 Rapid use of radar technology in the military and aerospace industry
4.1.3 Emerging Applications in Automotive and Medical Industry
4.1.4 Growing Demand for High Speed Broadband Connectivity
4.2.1 Concern Associated with Atmospheric Distortion
4.3.1 Rapid exposure of 5G coupled with millimeter wave technology in various applications across the world
4.3.2 Rise in Many IoT-Based Devices Globally
4.3.3 Use of V-band millimeter waves for last mile connectivity
4.4.1 Complex Millimeter Wave Architecture Requires Advanced Technology Infrastructure
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Millimeter Wave Technology Market, By Component
6.2 Transceiver antennas and components
6.3 Communication and networking components
6.4 Frequency sources and associated components
6.5 Imaging Components
6.6 Interface components
6.7 Power and battery components
6.8 RF and radio components
6.9 Sensors and controls
6.10 Other components
7 Global Millimeter Wave Technology Market, By Product
7.2 Radar and satellite communication systems
7.3 Scanning systems
7.4 Telecommunications equipment
8 Global Millimeter Wave Technology Market, By Frequency Band
9 Global Millimeter Wave Technology Market, By License Type
9.2 Fully Licensed Frequency Millimeter Wave
9.3 Light Licensed Frequency Millimeter Wave
9.4 Unlicensed Frequency Millimeter Wave
10 Global Millimeter Wave Technology Market, By End Use
10.2 Automotive and transportation
10.3 Consumer and Commercial
10.7 Mobile & Telecom
11 Global Millimeter Wave Technology Market of Americas
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of the Americas
12 Europe Global millimeter wave technology market
12:15 p.m. Swiss
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East and africa Global millimeter wave technology market
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 Global APAC Millimeter Wave Technology Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia Pacific
15 Competitive landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1M&A and investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 company profiles
16.1 Aeronautical networks
16.2 Axxcss Wireless Solutions
16.3 Wireless Networks
16.4 Cisco Systems
16.6 Farran Technology
16.8 Hubei YJT Technology
16.9 L3Harris Technologies
16.10 Mitsubishi Electric
16.12 NTT Data
16.13 Nuctech Company
16.15 Wireless proximity
16.17 Siklu Communication
16.18 Group of blacksmiths
16.19 Vubiq Networks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/klleq4
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets