DUBLIN, April 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Animal Vaccines Market Research Report by Product, by Animal Type, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global animal vaccines market size has been estimated at $12,982.56 million in 2020, is expected to reach $14,005.47 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.21% to reach $20,849.93 million by 2026.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2026 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Animal Vaccines to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of product, the market has been studied for live attenuated vaccines, DNA vaccines, inactivated vaccines, recombinant vaccines and subunit vaccines.
- On the basis of animal type, the market has been studied on Aqua, Companion, Poultry and Ruminants. Aqua is studied in more detail through Aeromonas, Streptococcosis and Vibrio. The Companion is studied in more detail through Canine and Feline. The dog is studied in more detail through canine herpes, distemper, kennel cough, Lyme disease, parvovirus and canine rabies. The feline is studied in more detail through calicivirus, feline coronavirus, panleukopenia, feline rabies and rhinotracheitis. Poultry is studied in more detail through avian influenza, infectious bronchitis, Marek’s disease, Newcastle disease and salmonella. Ruminants are studied in more detail through coronavirus ruminants, E. Coli, foot and mouth disease (FMD), lumpy skin and rotavirus.
- Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. United States is explored in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, new York, Ohio, Pennsylvaniaand Texas. the Asia Pacific is explored in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwanand Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is explored in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emiratesand UK.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and categorizes the Animal Vaccines Market vendors based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Ratio price-performance, ease-of-use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global animal vaccines market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global animal vaccines market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Animal Vaccines Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Animal Vaccines Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global animal vaccines market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global animal vaccines market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Animal Vaccines Market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
18.104.22.168. Herd growth
22.214.171.124. Increase in breeding and marketing of animal products
126.96.36.199. Increased incidence of zoonotic diseases
188.8.131.52. Final procurement costs are relatively high, with lower capital returns than human vaccines
184.108.40.206. Moving from live attenuated vaccines to DNA vaccines
220.127.116.11. Continuous Technological Advances in Vaccines
18.104.22.168. Adverse effects of vaccines
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Animal Vaccines Market, By Product
6.2. Live attenuated vaccines
6.3. DNA vaccines
6.4. Inactivated vaccines
6.5. Recombinant vaccines
6.6. Subunit vaccines
7. Animal Vaccines Market, By Animal Type
22.214.171.124. Canine herpes
126.96.36.199. kennel cough
188.8.131.52. Lyme disease
184.108.40.206. canine rabies
220.127.116.11. Feline Coronavirus
18.104.22.168. Rabies Feline
7.4.1. Bird flu
7.4.2. Infectious bronchitis
7.4.3. Mark’s disease
7.4.4. Newcastle disease
7.5.1. Coronavirus Ruminants
7.5.3. Foot-and-mouth disease (AF)
7.5.4. Lumpy skin
8. Americas Animal Vaccines Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Animal Vaccines Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Animal Vaccines Market in Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launching and improving new products
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
12.1. Anicon Labor GmbH by SNA Group
12.2. Biogenesis Bago SA
12.3. Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
12.4. Brilliant Bio Pharma Limited Liability Company
12.5. Ceva Animal Health
12.6. China Animal Husbandry Industry Co., Ltd.
12.7. Elanco LLC
12.8. Endovac Animal Health, LLC
12.9. Heska Company
12.10. Hester Biosciences Limited
12.11. HIPRA, S.A.
12.12. Indian Immunologicals Limited
12.13. Merck KGaA
12.14. Neogen Corporation
12.15. Phibro Animal Health Society
12.16. Sanofi SA
12.17. Torigen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
12.18. Vaxxinova GmbH
12.19. VEROVACCiNES GmbH
12.20. Vetoquinol SA
12.21. Virbac, Inc.
12.22. Zoetis Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kcnlw
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets