DUBLIN, April 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Satellite Services Market (2022-2027) by Type, End User and Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global satellite services market is estimated at USD 131.2 Bn in 2022 and should reach USD 152.84 Bn by 2027, growing to a CAGR by 3.1%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global satellite services market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co. Ltd., EchoStar Corporation, Eutelsat SA, Inmarsat plc., Intelsat SA, Measat, Intersputnik, PCCW Global, SES SA, Viasat, Inc, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest – Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UKRest of – Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab EmiratesRest of MEA.
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global satellite services market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global satellite services market using the Ansoff matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global satellite services market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in demand for high resolution imagery
4.1.2 High demand for managed network services
4.1.3 Increased focus on applications and data services
4.2.1 Strict regulations related to satellite services
4.2.2 High investment cost
4.3.1 Increasing Ground Station Network as a Service for Next Generation Satellites
4.3.2 Develop satellite capacity and related infrastructure
4.3.3 Growing Application of AI in Satellite Services
4.4.1 Unreliable signal
4.4.2 Decrease in demand for television services from developed economies
4.4.3 Issues with Compliance with Applicable Export Control Laws and Regulations
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Satellite Services Market, by Type
6.2 Consumer Services
6.3 Fixed satellite services
6.4 Mobile satellite services
6.5 Remote sensing
6.6 Spaceflight management services
7 Global Satellite Services Market, By End User
7.3 Government and Defense
7.4 Aeronautics and aerospace
7.5 Retail and business
8 Americas Satellite Services Market
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of the Americas
9 Europe Satellite services market
9:15 a.m. Swiss
9.17 Rest of Europe
ten Middle East and africa Satellite services market
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11 APAC Satellite Services Market
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia Pacific
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1M&A and investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 company profiles
13.1 Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co. Ltd.
13.2 EchoStar Corporation
13.3 Eutelsat SA
13.4 Inmarsat plc.
13.5 Intelsat SA
13.8 PCCW Global
13.9 SES SA
13.10 Viasat, Inc.
13.11 Thuraya Telecommunications Company
13.12 China Satellite Communications Co., Ltd.
13.13 Spacecom International
13.14 Thaicom Public Company Limited
13.15 ImageSat International
13.16 L3Harris Technologies Inc.
13.17 Maxar Technologies
13.18 Planet Labs Inc.
13.19 Satellite Imagery Society
13.20 SpecTIR LLC
13.21 East View Geospatial Inc.
13.22 Trimble Inc.
13.23 Ursa Space Systems Inc.
13.24 Lockheed Martin
13.25 Dish Network
13.26 Boeing Satellite Systems, Inc.
13.27 Northrop Grumman
13.28 Iridium Satellite Communications
13.29 ST Engineering
1:30 p.m. Hiber Global
13.31 ThinKom Satellite
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/js2l6o
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets